Welcome to my blog where you will find a record of background research and planning behind the slasher opening production - Our working title is 'Doctor' Our opening is influenced by Mad House Also you will find my colleagues blog pages where there will be additional information. Please feel free to leave any helpful comments.

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Ident Ideas

Ideas for my company Ident


My first ident idea is called Purple Gorilla Productions, this is a good idea because it is unique.
The concept of this is that i will create my logo which will contain the gorilla on the right but purple obviously, above 'Purple Gorilla Productions'.  I am yet to use the LiveType software so i am unaware of any of the animations i can use, but i want my Ident to be simple and to have smooth transitions or effects.


Purple Gorilla


My second ident idea is Swag Films as it would add a modern touch to my movies, i have come up with the idea for the logo but that is all, this idea was slated in class so im not sure if i should go ahead and produce this ident. My text however will look like this, $ SWΔG FILMS $ but in a font of my choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment